We accept walk-ins
Most insurances accepted
Same day treatments
Emergency Dentist in Hallandale Beach, FL
Knowing what to do when an accident occurs can mean the difference between saving or losing a tooth.
In the case of a dental emergency, it’s important to visit your dentist as soon as possible.
At Hallandale Beach Dental, Dr. Arwas reserves time during his daily schedule for patients with dental emergencies, so if you are looking for an emergency dentist with availability, be sure to schedule an appointment with us. If the accident occurs when our dental office is not open, please call us, leave us a detailed message or fill out our form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will answer within 24 hours.
If you can't bear your toothache, please visit your local emergency room.
A toothache could occur due to many reasons. While tooth decay is the primary cause of tooth pain, it is very important to get a full examination of your teeth and oral health. If you neglect a visit to your dentist, and your dental emergency is not identified nor treated properly, harmful effects could arise at a later time.
Whenever you have a dental emergency, call Dr. Raphael Arwas at Hallandale Beach Dental, we provide same day appointments and treatment to alleviate your pain.
FREE 2nd Opinion Dental Examination
Only D0140 - Limited Evaluation (No X-rays included)
*Not valid with other offers or prior services. Patient must be able to bring x-rays. If patient does not have x-rays consult will be $29.00
$95 Limited Exam & X-rays.
Emergency Dental Examination
This offer is a $210.00 value
*Not valid with other offers or prior services.
Types of Dental Emergencies
Other causes of a toothache can include the following
- Broken Tooth: If you have a broken tooth, call our dental office at (954) 458-1133. Broken teeth must not be ignored, they are likely to affect your oral health in the future.
- Chipped Tooth: Teeth are very strong, but sometimes they can chip, crack, or even break. Minor chips do not usually cause pain, but large cracks may hurt a lot. Either way, you should contact Dr. Arwas at Hallandale Beach Dental for further assistance.
- Root Canal: A dental procedure that is used to eliminate diseased pulp tissue from the internal part of a tooth is the root canal treatment.
- A Toothache: Can't sleep? The symptoms of toothache include sharp pain or dull pain in or around a tooth. The most common cause of a toothache is a dental cavity as a result of tooth decay.
- Wisdom Teeth: Growth of wisdom teeth could be painful at times. These last molars usually grow at the age of 18. Call our dental office for a wisdom teeth examination.
Gum disease: Periodontal Disease is an inflammatory condition affecting your tooth and gums. This disease is considered the leading cause of tooth loss.
Infection: A dental abscess, or tooth abscess, is an accumulation of pus that forms inside the teeth or gums. The abscess typically originates from a bacterial infection, often one that has accumulated in the soft pulp of the tooth.